BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- PROFESSIONAL CONNECTIONS - Expand your professional contacts through ongoing interactions and expansive networking opportunities with test and evaluation professionals, industry leaders, and visionaries in academia, the government, and private industry.
- EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - Increase your level of professional knowledge ITEA's educational offerings including conferences, workshops, tutorials, short courses and symposia.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Share knowledge, best practices, and lessons learned with your colleagues through publishing articles in The ITEA Journal and submitting papers for ITEA events.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Access to job opportunities through ITEA's CareerConnections, our single-source stop for viewing up and coming career opportunities in the highly niche area of test and evaluation.
- INDUSTRY'S PREMIER TECHNICAL PUBLICATION - Membership delivers your personal copy of The ITEA Journal, the T&E industry's premier publication which is published quarterly.
- KNOWLEDGE WHEN YOU NEED IT - Increased awareness of technological advances, emerging trends, expert research and opinion, and specialized areas of knowledge.
- INDUSTRY RECOGNITION - Get noticed by the people who make things happen through promoting your career advancements in The ITEA Journal and gaining recognition through ITEA's professional T&E Awards program.
- HIGH VALUE - ITEA's economical membership dues and event registration fees deliver the highest return on your investment in the industry.
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE - Your membership dues and registration fees support ITEA's Scholarship Program, providing financial assistance to students preparing for a career in the T&E industry.
- BELONG TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY - ITEA provides a home for you and instantly affiliates you with the largest non-profit education organization dedicated to the test and evaluation profession.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES
Regular Member - $75 U.S. / $95 Outside U.S.
Full Time Student - $25 (Reserved for individuals that are enrolled in a school that meets that institution's standard for full time status. Generally, this means a minimum of 12 credit hours taken during a single term. A school is defined as a public or private high school, college, university, technical, trade, or mechanical school. On-the-job training courses, correspondence schools, and Internet schools are not considered schools for the purposes of determining full time status.)