BENEFITS OF MEMBERSHIP
- PERSONAL COPY OF THE INDUSTRY'S PREMIER TECHNICAL PUBLICATION - Membership delivers your personal copy of The ITEA Journal of Test and Evaluation, the industry's premier publication which is published quarterly. PLUS, online access to the archives containing 30 years of technical articles.
- PROFESSIONAL CONNECTIONS - Expand your professional contacts through ongoing interactions and expansive networking opportunities with test and evaluation professionals, industry leaders, and visionaries in academia, the government, and private industry.
- KNOWLEDGE WHEN YOU NEED IT 7x24x365 - Increased awareness of technological advances, emerging trends, expert research and opinion, and specialized areas of knowledge. Online access to proceedings from previous ITEA Workshops, Technology Review, and Annual Symposiums.
- EDUCATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES - Increase your level of professional knowledge ITEA's educational offerings including conferences, workshops, tutorials, short courses and symposia.
- PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Share knowledge, best practices, and lessons learned with your colleagues through publishing articles in The ITEA Journal and submitting papers for ITEA events.
- CAREER ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES - Access to job opportunities through ITEA's CareerConnections, our single-source stop for viewing up and coming career opportunities in the highly niche area of test and evaluation.
- INDUSTRY RECOGNITION - Get noticed by the people who make things happen through promoting your career advancements in The ITEA Journal and gaining recognition through ITEA's professional T&E Awards program.
- HIGH VALUE - ITEA's economical membership dues and event registration fees deliver the highest return on your investment in the industry.
- CONTRIBUTE TO THE FUTURE - Your membership dues and registration fees support ITEA's Scholarship Program, providing financial assistance to students preparing for a career in the T&E industry.
- BELONG TO YOUR PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITY - ITEA provides a home for you and instantly affiliates you with the largest non-profit education organization dedicated to the test and evaluation profession.
INDIVIDUAL MEMBERSHIP RATES
Regular Member - $75 U.S. / $95 Outside U.S.
Full Time Student - $25 (Reserved for individuals that are enrolled in a school that meets that institution's standard for full time status. Generally, this means a minimum of 12 credit hours taken during a single term. A school is defined as a public or private high school, college, university, technical, trade, or mechanical school. On-the-job training courses, correspondence schools, and Internet schools are not considered schools for the purposes of determining full time status.)