Description: The Energizer Award recognizes “behind the scenes” volunteer contributions that have supported the Test and Evaluation community and/or member organizations.
Eligibility: Candidates do not need to be a member of ITEA. The award may be presented to an individual or team. Each ITEA chapter or member organization may nominate up to two individuals. A person can receive the “Energizer” recognition award only once. A candidate need not be of a technical background; any volunteer may be nominated.
- A recipient of this volunteer award should be a person who offers themselves for a service without obligation to do so and without monetary compensation from ITEA or any other organization.
- The length of time of contributions need not be of any specific length of time. The impact of contribution over the specified period of time is the important factor.
- The volunteer needs to demonstrate a professional demeanor and demonstration of a “Can do” attitude.
- Specific impacts of the contributions to T&E
- Specific impacts of the contributions to ITEA.
- Specific impacts of the contributions to the local community which includes raising T&E awareness.