Description: The Special Achievement Award recognizes a recent outstanding achievement in T&E engineering, technology, or management such as the solution of a major problem or a notable project success for which there is evidence that tangible benefits have accrued.
Eligibility: ITEA membership is not a requirement for eligibility, but will be considered during the Committee’s selection process. The award may be presented to an individual, team, or organization.
- Demonstrated innovated utilization of management tools to enhance the execution of a T&E plan.
- Developed innovative concepts and processes for utilization during the planning, execution, and reporting of T&E events.
- Utilized creative management tools to control cost and schedule.
- Utilized innovative approaches, processes, or concepts for resolving problems and/or critical T&E issues.
- Provided quick, accurate, and responsive feedback to the decision maker.
- Developed, coordinated, and completed timely, accurate, precise, and comprehensive reports.
- Executed a T&E event in a timely and efficient manner resulting in project savings.
- Placed emphasis on the safety of human resources and the proper maintenance of the testing environment.