T&E in Support of Prototyping and Experimentation
January 16 – Pre-Workshop Tutorials
January 17-18 – Workshop Plenary and Technical Track Sessions
Sheraton Uptown ~ Albuquerque, NM
Hosted by the ITEA Roadrunner, White Sands, Huachuca, and Valley of the Sun Chapters
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS!
ITEA is a 501(c)(3) professional education association dedicated to the education and advancement of the test and evaluation profession. Registration fees, membership dues, and sponsorships are tax deductible.
Sponsorship dollars help defray the cost of this event and support the ITEA scholarship fund, which assists deserving students in their pursuit of academic disciplines related to the test and evaluation profession.
- Major General Matthew Molloy, Commander, Air Force Test and Evaluation Center
- Mr. Paul Mann, Technical Director, Naval Surface Warfare Center, Port Hueneme Division
- Mr. George Rumford, Deputy Director, Test Resource Management Center
- Mr. Chris Beairsto, Lead for Operations and Beam Control, High Energy Laser Test Facility
- Kelly Hammett, PhD, Director, Air Force Research Laboratory Directed Energy Directorate
- Mr. Glenn Fogg, Deputy Director for Prototyping & Experimentation, Office of the Deputy Assistant Secretary of Defense for Emerging Capability & Prototyping
Panel on Testing Lessons Learned and Suggested Improvements for Rapid Prototyping / Rapid Acquisition
Moderated by – Denise De La Cruz, Deputy Director, Test Range Oversight, OSD-Test Resource Management Center (TRMC)
- Thomas Clutz, PhD – Chief, Acquisition and Evaluation Division Joint Improvised-Threat Defeat Organization (JIDO)
- Mr. Jerry Tyree, Deputy Commander / Tech Director, White Sands Test Center
- Mr. Tom Lockhart, Director, Air Force Strategic Development Planning & Experimentation Office
Next-Generation Experimentation & Test Techniques for Cyber Resilience
- Cyber Operational Vulnerability Assessment (COVA); Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Six-Phase Cybersecurity T&E Process – Mike Lilienthal, PhD, Electronic Warfare Assoc.
- Self Cleansing Intrusion Tolerance – Arun Sood, PhD, George Mason University/ SCIT Labs
- Vulnerability and Capability with Respect to Cyber Dependent Weapon Systems – Lt Col Michael “Thumper” Christensen, 47th Test Squadron Commander, San Antonio, TX
- Cybersecurity Test and Methodologies for Improving Mission Cyber Resiliency – Ralph Galetti, Boeing
Measurement & Test Results
- NWCTEE – Jason Lucas
- Light Attack Experiment Methodology – Major John Tekel, 586 FLTS
- The Challenges and Successes of Prototyping & Experimentation of Laser Systems on Civilian & Military Aircraft – Kurt Rinke, Camo LLC
Experimentation & Prototyping
- Big Data Analytics and Design of Experiments: A Powerful Combination for T&E – Mark Kiemele, PhD, Air Academy Associates
- A Systems Approach to Battle Management Aids – Bonnie Johnson, Naval Post Graduate School
- Information Technology Experiences Using a Simulated Tele-science Exploration of Mars – Nader Vadiee, Southwest Indian Polytechical Institute