The ITEA Board of Directors and our Event Committees are monitoring the current novel coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak situation. Currently, based on Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) information, all ITEA events are scheduled to occur as planned. For more information and updates about COVID-19, please refer to the CDC information links:
We are recommending the following health and safety precautions:
- Avoid hand shaking
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- No sharing pens or other items
- Avoid touching your face
- Cover your cough or sneeze into a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
- Travel with hand sanitizer and wipes
In the event of an emergency or if you become ill while attending an ITEA event, please contact:
James Gaidry, ITEA Executive Director | Cell Phone Direct Call (239) 560-3463