Hosted by the ITEA Roadrunner and Valley of the Sun Chapters
Below are some important tips to ensure you have the best conference experience possible. There are also links to a quick overview video of how to navigate the virtual conference as well as FAQ. If you have any questions please email Lena@itea.org
- The conference will be held in Mountain Time.
- Most important tip! Use Google Chrome. The platform works best with this browser.
- Make sure to allow permissions to your microphone and camera so you can video chat with other attendees.
- If your screen is blank or a video does not load, refresh the page. (Windows: Ctrl + F5 or Mac: Command + Shift+R)
- When you first login to the system with your email it will prompt you to create a password. IF you forget your password you can reset it. If you don’t see the reset option, enter any digit in the password field and hit enter. You will then see a reset password link. A 6 digit code will be sent to your email.
- Turn on your notification sound and popups so you can see when you receive a message. Turn this feature on via the gear icon in the chat window
This virtual conference will discuss the practical implications of T&E support in prototyping, experimentation and other developmental activities. The partnership with DEPS allows for high energy laser and high-power microwave experimentation to be an integral component of our technical program and permits us to hold both limited distribution and classified sessions on all T&E topics. Key plenary speakers, panel discussions, and technical sessions will be part of a program to identify challenges, solutions, innovations and a future state; all contributing to moving us closer to creation of an infrastructure and principles, conducive to testing and training in a more operationally realistic environment. Pre-workshop tutorials (separate registration required) will be held on Monday, February 1st and plenary & Technical sessions will be held February 2-4. Come Join Us!