We are currently accepting abstracts for technical sessions and tutorials. SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT TODAY – Deadline Extended to 30 June
As with many conferences & workshops across the globe, this year’s Symposium will be in a virtual format. We know that for many of you, this may be your first time attending an immersive, multi-day, online event. So we’ve compiled some simple pro tips to help you make the most of this virtual environment. There are also links to a quick overview video of how to navigate the virtual conference as well as FAQ. If you have any questions please email Lena@itea.org
- The conference will be held in Mountain Time.
- Most important tip! Use Google Chrome. The platform works best with this browser.
- Make sure to allow permissions to your microphone and camera so you can video chat with other attendees.
- If your screen is blank or a video does not load, refresh the page. (Windows: Ctrl + F5 or Mac: Command + Shift+R)
- When you first login to the system with your email it will prompt you to create a password. IF you forget your password you can reset it. If you don’t see the reset option, enter any digit in the password field and hit enter. You will then see a reset password link. A 6 digit code will be sent to your email.
- If you would like to see the video in full screen, click the hollow square found on the bottom right hand corner of the video.
- During the networking session be sure to allow access to your microphone and camera. You will have 8 minutes to video chat with another attendee/sponsor/exhibitor. After 8 minutes you will be connected with the next attendee. Make sure to exchange contact info to setup future meetings!
- Turn on your notification sound and popups so you can see when you receive a message. Turn this feature on via the gear icon in the chat window
Virtual Conference Platform Overview- tbd