Thank you for attending the 7th Cybersecurity Workshop. If you were unable to attend you can still register to view the on-demand content. You will have access to all of the keynotes, exhibits and technical sessions. You can also still register to attend any of the tutorials. Please contact Lena@itea.org to register.
Below are some important tips to ensure you have the best conference experience possible. There are also links to a quick overview video of how to navigate the virtual conference as well as FAQ. If you have any questions please email Lena@itea.org
- The conference will be held in Central Time.
- Most important tip! Use Google Chrome. The platform works best with this browser.
- Make sure to allow permissions to your microphone and camera so you can video chat with other attendees.
- If your screen is blank or a video does not load, refresh the page. (Windows: Ctrl + F5 or Mac: Command + Shift+R)
- When you first login to the system with your email it will prompt you to create a password. IF you forget your password you can reset it. If you don’t see the reset option, enter any digit in the password field and hit enter. You will then see a reset password link. A 6 digit code will be sent to your email.
- If you would like to see the video in full screen, click the hollow square found on the bottom right hand corner of the video.
- During the networking session be sure to allow access to your microphone and camera. You will have 8 minutes to video chat with another attendee/sponsor/exhibitor. After 8 minutes you will be connected with the next attendee. Make sure to exchange contact info to setup future meetings!
- Turn on your notification sound and popups so you can see when you receive a message. Turn this feature on via the gear icon in the chat window
Why Attend the Virtual Workshop?
Watch Live – Watch presentations, keynotes and panel discussions from top industry thought-leaders all day, every day!
Discuss – Comment and question in real time. Spark conversations with your fellow attendees.
Question – Get in-depth answers in real-time in our live Q&A sessions in each presentation and panel!
On-Demand – Missed a session? Catch-up in your own time! Included in the cost of registration is access to all “on-demand” content up until 31 Dec.
Networking – Connect with your fellow attendees and potential customers! You will be able to message, schedule meetings and video chat.
Virtual Exhibition – Search through exhibitors from your own desk and find the latest services and technology solutions for your company.