The following Directors were elected to one-years term as the ITEA Officers: President – COL WILLIAM “BILL” KEEGAN (USA Ret’d), Equator Corporation, International Region / Southern Cross Chapter; Vice President – Mr. Pete Crump, Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI), Southeast Region / Emerald Coast Chapter; Secretary – Mr. Bruce Einfalt, Applied Research Laboratory / The Penn State University; and, Treasurer – Ms. Eileen Bjorkman, U.S Air Force Materials Command, Mid-Atlantic Region / George Washington Chapter.
At a special meeting of the ITEA Board of Directors the following actions were taken:
- Mr. Peter Nikoloff, NOVA Systems, from the International Region’s Southern Cross Chapter, was appointed to complete the term of Mr Wilson Fielder, who has resigned from the ITEA Board of Directors. The Board thanks Wilson for his long-time service to the Association, and his dedication to the T&E profession.
- The following individuals were appointed to serve one-year terms on the ITEA Board of Directors:
- Western Region – Mr. Daryl Johnson, CTEP, Southern Nevada Chapter.
- Southwest Region – Mr. Steve Woffinden, Valley of the Sun Chapter President.
- Southwest Region – Mr. Ralph Galetti, CTEP, Roadrunner Chapter President.
- Southeast Region – Mr. Mark Phillips, Central Florida Chapter.
- The following individuals were appointed as Board Government Advisers for a one (1) year term:
- Abbé Reuter, US Air Force, Edwards AFB
- Larry Leiby, US Army
- Carroll R. Quade, US Navy
- Mindy Dowling, FAA
- James Wells, DHS
- Jeffrey J. Olinger, AFOTEC
- COL Dave Wellons, (USA Ret’d)