The following Directors were elected to one-years term as the ITEA Officers:
President – Pete Crump, CTEP, Georgia Tech Research Institute (GTRI), Southeast Region / Emerald Coast Chapter
Vice President – Bruce Einfalt, Applied Research Laboratory / The Penn State University
Secretary – Tim Morey, KBR, West Region / Channel Islands Chapter
Treasurer – Mark Phillips, Raytheon Missile Systems (RMS), Southwest Region / Valley of the Sun Chapter.
At a special meeting of the ITEA Board of Directors the following actions were taken:
- Darryl Johnson, CTEP, JT4, West Region / China Lake Chapter, was appointed to complete the term of John Schab, who has resigned from the ITEA Board of Directors. The Board thanks John for his long-time service to the Association, and his dedication to the T&E profession.
- The following individuals were appointed to serve one-year terms on the ITEA Board of Directors:
- International Region – Catherine O’Carroll, Qinetiq, Western Europe Chapter.
- Southwest Region – Joe Bullington, Jacobs, White Sands Chapter.
- Southwest Region – Steve Woffinden, Valley of the Sun Chapter.
- The following individuals were appointed as Board Government Advisers for a one (1) year term:
- Abbé Reuter, US Air Force, Edwards AFB
- Larry Leiby, US Army
- Carroll R. Quade, US Navy
- Mindy Dowling, FAA
- James Wells, DHS
- Jeffrey J. Olinger, AFOTEC