Attention Members & Guests: We are improving ITEA Member Services with a new Member Portal!
We have made some exciting changes over the past several months. ITEA has migrated to a new database tool, which will create a unique portal for each of our members. For those individuals/guests who have participated in an ITEA activity in the past but are not members, we invite you to become a member today!
Easy Next Steps:
- Login to your Account through the ITEA website by clicking the blue Member Login button. The primary email on file is your login name. You will need to click reset password since this is the first time you will be logging in.
- We encourage you to view the New Member Portal User Guide and this quick overview video to become familiar with the new member site.
MEMEBERS: You will access to all the benefits for Member Only
- The latest and archived ITEA Journal issues – The March issue is posted!
- Recorded webinars and proceedings available
- Register for an event or webinar at discounted rates
- Access the new Job Board and Directory – Coming Soon!
GUESTS: You are encouraged to Join ITEA to receive the benefits of membership!
- Update your record, add your photo, and get familiar with the site.
- You will be able to renew or join from this site.
- Update your T&E Professional Development Credits.
- Apply for the Certified T&E Professional exam or recertification.
- Register for an event (you have the option of paying the high non-member rate or adding membership and receiving the discounted fee)
- You will be automatically opted-in to receive pertinent information about benefits, educational opportunities, and other association news. Please whitelist itea.org.
We appreciate your membership and as we unveil this new database tool, we welcome your feedback! Again, for those who are not members yet, and hope you consider joining your T&E colleagues to experience the benefits of membership.
Eileen, Lena, Kathi
ELK Management Group
The ITEA Executive Team
firstname.lastname@example.org | 703-631-6220