College Transcript Requirements

College Transcript Requirements

An official college transcript is required for all applicants with less than 10 years of relevant T&E experience. Official transcripts must have the registrar’s original stamp or seal (not a photocopy) showing your achievement of a degree from the accredited college or university in the United States which conferred your baccalaureate or associate degree. To find out whether a college in the U.S. is accredited, check with the Council for Higher Education Accreditation (CHEA).

Degrees acquired through foreign colleges or universities are acceptable if they are documented as equivalent to an AAS or BS/BA degree issued in the United States. Candidates with degrees from colleges and universities outside the U.S. must provide a statement of equivalency from a recognized evaluating agency. For a list of recognized agencies, see If the applicant holds an additional degree in a relevant field from an accredited U.S. college or university, only the U.S. college transcript needs to be submitted, and a degree equivalency report will not be required.

Transcripts should be mailed to:

ITEA Headquarters
11350 Random Hills Road, Suite 800,
Fairfax, VA 22030
ITEA at 703-631-6220

Please contact us at