Newly Revised CTEP Program Now Available!
ITEA administers, manages, and awards the Certified Test and Evaluation Professional (CTEP) credential which provides significant benefits to T&E professionals, organizations, and their customers. T&E subject-matter experts (SMEs) have been involved in the development of this credential. These SMEs—T&E executives, managers, supervisors, individual contributors, and technicians—have come from a diverse cross-section of the T&E profession, representing industry, government, academia, laboratories, ranges, weapon systems, information technology, transportation, electronic communications, consumer electronics, and more.
The CTEP credential is becoming a “preferred” requirement in many test engineer job postings. If your company is interested in learning more, contact us.
Offering Two Levels of Certification:
Foundational certification will be awarded to candidates with a Baccalaureate Degree and 1 year of relevant T&E work (or equivalent) and successfully pass the Foundational exam.
Practitioner certification will be awarded to candidates with a Baccalaureate Degree and 3 years of relevant T&E work experience (or equivalent) and successfully pass the Practitioner exam.
Purpose of the CTEP credential
The CTEP Foundational and Practitioner credentials are designed to:
- Recognize individuals who demonstrate:
- KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES (KSAs): They meet the minimum level of competency in the requisite KSAs that have been identified by T&E subject-matter experts (SMEs).
- COMMITMENT to maintain currency in the
- DEDICATION to advancing the
- Develop and promote common standards, principles, procedures, processes, and terms for the T&E profession.
- Support professional development and education to enhance the KSAs of T&E
CTEP Application and Fees
CTEP Application – $50 ITEA Member ($150 Non-Member)
CTEP Examination – $250 ITEA Member ($400 Non-Member)
CTEP Examination (Retake) – $150
CTEP Recertification – $150